Basic Boat Info
Located @ Jefferson Beach Marina 24400 E. Jefferson
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, US, 48080
- Mason 44 1986 PAI44108D686 (Ta Shing Yachts)
- Yanmar 55 hp 4JH-TE 1007 Hours
- Northern Lights Generator M643K
- LOA 43'11"
- LWL 31.75'
- Beam 12'4''
- Draft 5'6''
- Displacement 27,400 lbs.
- Ballast 9,400 lbs.
- Water 205 gallons
- Fuel 160 gallons
- Cutter Rig
- Datamarine Link 5000 System
- Datamarine Link repeaters at helm and aft cabin
- Standard Horizon GPS/Plotter 150C
- Icom M-55 VHF
- Uniden UM625C VHF
- Navman Autopilot 3100
- Northern Lights M643K Generator
- Dual Shore Power 30 amp and 50 amp w/cords
- 2-12v 8D House Batteries
- 1-12v Groupe 31 Generator Starting Battery
- Lewco 12v Battery Charger
- Marine Air Air Conditioning 9000BTU
- Cutter Rig
- Harken Genoa furling gear
- 2-#48 ST Lewmar genoa winches
- 2-#43 ST Lewmar secondary winches
- 1-#43 ST Lewmar cabin top winch
- 45lb CQR w/200' of chain
- 8lb Viking anchor w/100 3/4 line
- Dual Anchor Rollers
- Nilsson 12v Model 2514 Windlass
- Dodger Dark Blue
- Misc USCG Safety Gear
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Large U-Shape Galley with LOTS of Storage
- Royal Mariner LPG Gimbaled Stove and Oven
- Built-in Microwave Oven
- Freeze Plate Engine and 110v driven Frig/Freezer
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- 205 Gallons of water in 2 SS Tanks
- 12v Shurflo Pressure Water System
- Galley Foot Pump
- LPG Sniffer System
- Main Head w/Stall Shower
- Gray Marble Counter
- Par 12v Shower Sump Pump
- Storage Behind and Under All Seats
- 12v Fans
Odds are if you have gotten this far in the listing then you know that the Ta Shing built Mason 44 is one of yachtings greatest boats of the golden era of sailing. The Ta Shing woodwork and build quality is World Class. "Morning Star" has seen better days, but give this girl a bit of sweat equity and you are going to have a very proud boat, and one that can take you anyplace on the planet! I priced this boat below market so the estate can move on, and so you can invest in a refit and move forward.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please Call Bob Reed at 586 530-3316 or firstname.lastname@example.org