Basic Boat Info
Located @ Jefferson Beach Marina 24400 E. Jefferson
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, US, 48080
The Beneteau Oceanis line has to be one of the all time best selling "Concepts" in sailing. The reason is they have stuck to the design parameters FOREVER, 1. build a well mannered good preforming SAILBOAT, 2. Mate form, function and elegance something the French excel at. 3. Achieve a balance of build quality and affordability beyond the rest of the industry. 1+2+3= Success.
This 1994 Oceanis 400 "Voyageur" is a great example of this great design, always in the Great Lakes, well maintained, with constant upgrading. 40' is a sweet spot in sailing, big enough to handle big water, small enough for a couple to handle, and now affordable for many!!!
- Beneteau Oceanis 400 1994
- Perkins Prima 50
- Roller Furling Main & Headsail
- LOA 39'9''
- LWL 34'1''
- Beam 12'10''
- Draft 5'6''
- Displacement 16000 lbs.
- Ballast 5600 lbs.
- Fuel 41 gals.
- Water 140 gals.
- Roller Furling In-Mast Mainsail
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spin w/Snuffer
- ProFurl Headsail Furler
- Autohelm ST50 Tridata, Wind
- Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot
- Autohelm GPS
- Raymarine RL70C Chartplotter
- Raymarine 48 mile Radar
- Uniden VHF
- Jensen Stereo w/interior-exterior speakers
- Cruiseair 16000 btu Air Conditioning
- 3 Burner Tasco LPG Stove and Oven
- 12V Frigomatic Frig/Freezer System
- Panasonic Microwave
- Heart Inverter
- 2 12v 4D House Batteries
- 1 12v Group 24 Engine Starting battery
- Complete USCG Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please contact Bob Reed at 586 530-3316 or firstname.lastname@example.org