Basic Boat Info
Located @ Jefferson Beach Marina 24400 E. Jefferson
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, US, 48080
One of Beneteau's most successful "Big" boats was the 473, well the 423 was just a scaled down copy, and a very good one. It is a perfect substantial couples cruiser, big enough to take the seas, but not to big for a couple to handle. Big enough for comfort and privacy when guests are aboard. For we of the over 60 clan, a centerline forward stateroom berth is always a welcome feature. "La Via" is LOADED with all the correct additions for serious cruising comfort, put on the a guy that knows the definition of correct! Ready to cruise and situated in the upper Great Lakes "Gods Country" so buy this boat cruise an area you may never get an opportunity to see and bring down to me and I will ship it home.
- Beneteau 423 2007
- LOA 43'2''
- LWL 38'7''
- Beam 12'11''
- Draft 5'7''
- Air Draft 54'4''
- Displacement 19,797 lbs.
- Ballast 5,836 lbs.
- Hull # 335
- Yanmar 4JH4E 56 hp 575 Hours
- Fuel 53 gal.
- Water 154 gal.
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- Profurl Genoa Furling Gear
- 2015 Furling Main
- 140% Genoa
- Cruising Spinnaker w/Snuffer Sock
- Lewmar 6 hp Bow Thruster
- Lewmar H2 Windlass w/Controller
- 20kg SS Bruce Anchor w/220 of 5/16 HT Chain
- Danforth Spare Anchor
- Custom Dodger, Bimini, Full Enclosure New 2017
- Custom BBQ cover, storage bags for enclosure
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- Raymarine E80 w/2kw Radar
- GPS and Sirius Weather
- ICom MC44 VHF w/Cockpit Mic
- ST6000 Autopilot
- ST60 Wind, Tridata, Graphic Display
- 80 amp Alternator w/Xantrex Monitor
- Xantrex 3000 watt Inverter
- Zantrex 40 amp Battery Charger
- 3 100 Watt Solar Panels w/ProVista Controller
- 6- 6 Volt Trojan T-106 Batteries new 2018 July
- 400 Watt Wind Turbine
- Webasto 5000 btu Forced Air Cabin Heater
- 8' Mercury Dinghy
- Dinghy Motor Lift
- Force 10 LPG Stove
- Waeco Frig/Freezer
- Tappan Microwave Oven
- Custom Fitted Winter Storage Tarp
- Fresh Water use ONLY
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please Contact Bob Reed at 586 530-3316 or Bob@scsailboat.com