Basic Boat Info
Located @ Jefferson Beach Marina 24400 E. Jefferson
St. Clair Shores, Michigan, US, 48080
Jeanneau took the market by storm and was dominant with the Deck Salon designs, the perfect product at the perfect time. As is the case with most boat builders they have a "Formula", and the Deck Salon was, first and foremost a distinctive design highlighted by exceptional interior comfort, light, and vision. The X-factor in this business is, if the ladies like it, then the guy's love it. Today sailing is all about "Pushing the Easy Button", all sail controls at you fingertips, twin wheels that make you want to steer, nimble dock manners, electric winch sail control. Well the 39DS has all that and it sails like a scared rabbit, interesting new concept a sailboat that is FUN!!!
This boat is being offer by its original owner and it shows as new, great value for a great design.
- Jeanneau 39DS 2007
- Yanmar 40hp
- LOA 38' 11''
- LWL 35'2'' 8 knot waterline!!!
- Beam 12'9''
- Draft Shoal 4'11''
- 2 Cabins (4+2 Berths)
- Water 94 gal
- Fuel 34 gal
- In Mast Roller Furling Main
- Profurl Genoa Furling
- Electronics and Electrical
- Garmin 5208 GPS on Cockpit table.
- Raymarine Wind at P & S Wheel
- Raymarine Tri-Data at P & S Wheel
- Raymarine Autopilot at Stbd Wheel
- Stereo with Cockpit spks
- 3 Batteries in House Bank
- 1 Isolated Engine Starting Battery
- 2 Bank 3 Stage Battery Charger
- 2 Zone Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- 12v Refrigeration w/ Freezer area
- GE Microwave
- LPG 2 Burner Stove and Oven
- Sails and Sail Handling
- Selden Mast w/ In-Mast Furling
- Profurl Genoa Furling Gear
- Harken Electric Cabin Top Winch
- Harken #44 Self-tailing 2 Speed Genoa Winches
- Harken Mainsheet Traveler
- Harken Genoa Car Tracks with Adjustment System
- Deck Gear and Cockpit
- Custom Dodger and Bimini
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Large Cockpit Teak Table with Intergrated Ice Box
- USCG Safety Equipment
- Custom Fitted Winter Storage Tarp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call Bob Reed at 586 530-3316 or firstname.lastname@example.org